| Архив содержит неполные данные по данной статье.|
Вы можете помочь вики, дополнив их.
Со списком неполных статей можно ознакомиться здесь.
Достижения - это тип наград в StarCraft II.
Players of StarCraft II and Diablo III will share "gamer achievements", adding up to a Blizzard Level, in a similar manner to the system in World of Warcraft. They are available in single-player, but only if the player is connected to the internet. They are also available for multiplayer games and custom maps such as Aiur Chef, Left 2 Die and StarJeweled. Achievements can also be won for undertaking challenges.
Achievements cannot be obtained while using cheats.
If StarCraft II loses connection to Battle.net during the course of a mission, achievements may not be awarded even if all criteria are met.
Each mission in the Wings of Liberty campaign has three achievements: an achievement for completing all of the mission objectives regardless of difficulty, and two challenge achievements: one for normal difficulty and one for hard difficulty, with the exception of In Utter Darkness, which has two normal difficulty achievements. Note that completing the achievement on a harder difficulty will still reward the achievement. For example, killing 5 enemies units with Raynor and killing every Dominion unit in the mission Liberation Day on Brutal will reward both challenge achievements. This also applies to achievements like the completionist achievements.
A certain number of achievements points will unlock medals on a player's profile.
List of AchievementsПравить
- ↑ Tracey John. 2008-08-01. Blizzard Plans To Track Gamer Achievements Across ‘WoW,’ ‘Starcraft’ And ‘Diablo’. MTV Multiplayer. Accessed 2008-08-01.
- ↑ Gunnar Petzall. 2009-06-29. StarCraft 2 page 2. Inc.Gamers. Accessed 2009-06-29.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment staff, Greg Canessa. 2010-02-009. Battle.net Preview. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2010-02-09.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. 2011-04-06. StarCraft II Official Mods Now Available. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2011-04-06.
- ↑ Cam Shea. 2009-07-10. StarCraft II's Design Philosophies. IGN. Accessed 2009-07-11.