The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- This year marks the end of the 21st century on Earth. The past 100 years are known for the following:
- New technologies allow a marked increase in digital communication, allowing increased access to advanced computers and informational databases even to Earth's most destitute nations.
- The last vestiges of Communism are eradicated from the Eastern Nations. In its wake, nuclear weapons quickly become available in abundance.
- The international power structure, once defined primarily by the acquisition of capital and military superiority, is blasted apart as Third World Nations begin to challenge the economic and military might of the Super-powers.
- The sciences of cybernetics, cloning and gene splicing rise steadily to the public forum. Militant humanist and hard-line religious groups begin to challenge the private interest corporations who benefit from these technologies.
|The next article in this series is 2101.|
- ↑ Derived from Zapotek, Ren (w), Noel Rodriguez (p, i). "Twilight Archon." In StarCraft: Frontline: Volume 3 (paperback binding), pp. 132-177. Tokyopop, July 14, 2009. ISBN 978-1427-80832-5.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Derived from Underwood, Peter, Bill Roper, Chris Metzen and Jeffrey Vaughn. StarCraft (Manual). Irvine, Calif.: Blizzard Entertainment, 1998.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.