- The United Powers League initiates its first ban on world religions, Christianity being among them.
- By this time, human technology has progressed to a point where gravity can be created and/or manipulated through the use of gravity accelerators. This includes the use of hover vehicles for private transport, sensors installed to ensure that the hover laws are obeyed.
- Doran Routhe, an ambitious and young scientist obsessed with founding colonies outside the Solar System, obtains a number of prisoners slated for mass execution under the edicts of Project Purification. 40,000 out of 56,000 are deemed to be able to survive a one-year journey in cryogenic hibernation to the outlying planet of Gantris VI. The prisoners are loaded into four supercarriers- the Nagglfar, the Argo, the Sarengo and the Reagan. ATLAS, a super computer, is programmed into the Nagglfar, with the other three ships programmed to follow it. The ships are thus launched on an intended one-year trip to colonize Gantris VI.[note 1]
|The next article in this series is 2238.|
- ↑ Hickman, Tracy (May 21, 2002). StarCraft: Speed of Darkness. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 978-0671-04150-2.
- ↑ Neilson, Micky (December 18, 2000). StarCraft: Uprising. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 0-7434-1898-0 (eBook).
- ↑ DeCandido, Keith R. A. (November 28, 2006). StarCraft: Ghost: Nova. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 0-7434-7134-2.
- ↑ Underwood, Peter, Bill Roper, Chris Metzen and Jeffrey Vaughn. StarCraft (Manual). Irvine, Calif.: Blizzard Entertainment, 1998.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. 2010-07-24. Koprulu Sector Systems: Tarsonis. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2010-07-24.
- ↑ The interstellar journey to the Koprulu Sector took 28 years, according to the manual and StarCraft II information on Tarsonis. The ships ended up in the Koprulu Sector in 2259, according to the StarCraft II: Heaven's Devils timeline, which would place the launch date this year. Earlier sources placed the date at around 2270.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.