- After 60 years of isolation, the inhabitants of the three colonies are reunited by space travel. Tarsonis pushes Umoja and Moria to join it in a conglomarative government but the other two colonies steadfastedly refuse. Undeterred, Tarsonis explores the surrounding systems in what becomes known as the Koprulu Sector.[note 1]
- With contact between worlds re-established, families of "the faithful" are reunited. Under the Patriarchs, they settle the world of Bountiful.
|The next article in this series is 2323.|
- ↑ Underwood, Peter, Bill Roper, Chris Metzen and Jeffrey Vaughn. StarCraft (Manual). Irvine, Calif.: Blizzard Entertainment, 1998.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. 2010-07-24. Koprulu Sector Systems: Moria. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2010-07-24.
- ↑ Hickman, Tracy (May 21, 2002). StarCraft: Speed of Darkness. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 0-671-04150-9.
- ↑ The reunification process took 60 years, according to the manual and recent StarCraft II information. The terrans made it to the Koprulu Sector in 2259, according to the StarCraft II: Heaven's Devils timeline. Earlier manual information had the point of arrival at around 2299, which in turn would have pushed this date to around 2369.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.