The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The Korhalian rebels begin beefing up their anti-air defenses and begin a massive recruitment drive of the planet's population.
- Sarah Kerrigan and a number of other telepaths are transferred to the Fujita Facility to take part in a series of experiments involving xenomorphs.
- Rumors begin to circulate of Arcturus Mengsk having formed an alliance between the rebellious Confederate colony of Korhal and Umoja. All other attempts to bring the planet back in line having failed, the Confederacy settles on a final solution. In an instant, Korhal is turned into a radioactive wasteland via a massive nuclear strike.
- News of Korhal's destruction reaches Mengsk and his soldiers at Umoja. The Sons of Korhal are declared. The group initiates a series of attacks against Confederate installations in their efforts to overthrow the Confederacy.
- News of Korhal's destruction reaches Horace Warfield in the Sara System. He instantly abandons the Confederacy, and takes his battlecruiser, the Iron Justice, off the Confederate network.
- Kerrigan later leads a successful Sons of Korhal attack on the Ghost Academy. Soon after, the existence of the Sons of Korhal becomes public knowledge.
|The next article in this series is 2492.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.