- Nova begins to truly notice her ability to sense how other people are feeling, courtesy of her psionic powers. Her mother claims that it's due to her being an empathic individual.
- At the age of seven, Delta begins work in a factory.
|The next article in this series is 2494.|
- ↑ Time derived from StarCraft: Insurrection. Aztech New Media. Terran campaign, mission 8: “New Dresdin” (in English). 1998.
- ↑ Time derived from DeCandido, Keith R. A. (November 28, 2006). StarCraft: Ghost: Nova. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 0-7434-7134-2.
- ↑ Time derived from Golden, Christie (May 22, 2007). StarCraft: The Dark Templar Saga #1: Firstborn. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 978-0-7434-7125-1., which occurred in 2503 according to the timeline in StarCraft II: Heaven's Devils
- ↑ Time derived from Bogdanove, Kal-El. "Frenzy." (Feb. 28, 2013). Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft Lore: Frenzy Accessed 2013-02-28.
- ↑ Derived from DeCandido, Keith R. A. (w), Fernando Heinz Furukawa (p, i). StarCraft: Ghost Academy: Volume 1 (paperback binding). Tokyopop, January 1, 2010. ISBN 978-1427-81612-2.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.