You may be looking for:
Aaron S. Rosenberg is a novelist and game designer.
Rosenberg (born October 13, 1969) is originally from New Jersey and New York. He returned to New York City in 1996 after stints in New Orleans and Kansas. He has taught college-level English and worked in corporate graphics and book publishing.
Amongst a wide range of works, he is the author of StarCraft: Queen of Blades.
Rosenberg is set to write a followup novel to Queen of Blades, although Blizzard, which would call the novel Heir of Adun, is unsure who the selected author will be. In addition, there are a number of other aspects of the StarCraft universe that he would like to work on;
Rosenberg's favorite race is the protoss, as they have "an amazing history, so full of potential and flaws and a strange combination of compromise and dignity." He harkens them as being akin to a cross between the Vulcans and Klingons from Star Trek. However, he still has fun writing for 'bug species', the zerg among them.
- ↑ Rosenberg, Aaron. 2006-09-21. Soon the leaves will turn.... Blogspot. Accessed 2007-05-15.
- ↑ Rosenberg, Aaron. 2006-10-13. Ego-boost or shopping list? You decide! Blogspot. Accessed 2007-08-18.
- ↑ Medievaldragon. 2009-02-28. New Starcraft Novel -- Starcraft: I, Mengsk. Blizzplanet. Accessed 2008-02-28.
- ↑ 2008-15-10, Let's Chat. Blizzplanet. Accessed on 2008-16-10
- ↑ Chris Metzen, Micky Neilson, Blizzplanet. 2009-02-09. Chris Metzen & Micky Neilson Pocket Star Books Lore Q&A Video Interview. Blizzplanet. Accessed 2009-02-09.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 2006-02-18, Aaron Rosenberg Q&A - Starcraft: Queen of Blades Pocket Book. Blizzplanet. Accessed 2008-05-08
The list of authors can be seen in the page history of Aaron S. Rosenberg.
Wikipedia content was licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License prior to June 15, 2009 is. Wikipedia content from June 15, 2009, and StarCraft Wiki content, is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported).