Units in Starcraft II are tagged with one or more Attributes that determine bonus damage, affect targeting, and/or can influence spells and abilities.
List of Air unitsEdit
The Air units, categorized by race, are listed below.
Units That Can Attack AirEdit
Note: All of these units can also attack colossus with their air attack.
- Void Ray
- High templar using Psionic Storm or Feedback
- Mothership core, indirectly, using Photon Overcharge
- Viking (in Fighter Mode)
- Raven using seeker missile or auto-turret
- Infestor using Infested terran or Fungal Growth
- Ravager using Corrosive Bile
Unaffected Spells and AbilitiesEdit
This is a list of spells and abilities that cannot affect units with the attribute of Air; although other attributes may allow them to still be cast upon the unit.
The viper spits a green cloud. Ground units and structures in the cloud have their range reduced to one.
The cloud covers an area of 2.
Units can move out of the cloud to fire normally.