BlizzCon 2018 was held on November 2-3, 2018. The first batch of tickets went on sale on May 9, the second on May 12, and the benefit dinner ticket sale on May 16.
The event's "goodie bag" includes a StarCraft 20th anniversary pin. Individuals who watch the Heroes of the Storm or StarCraft II championships over the October 25–28 period will receive the following awards, based on the number of hours watched:
- 4hrs: Alarak portrait
- 8hrs: James Sykes portrait
- 12hrs: 2018 WCS Finals Emoji Pack and Heaven's Devils spray.
During live broadcasts of the WCS Global Finals at BlizzCon Opening Week and BlizzCon, 2000 new race banners—exclusive for a limited time—will be awarded randomly to viewers each hour. For a chance at a banner, tune in for at least one hour during eligible broadcast times.
- The Pylon Show: Join iNcontroL and Artosis for an energetic live discussion of StarCraft II and StarCraft: Remastered. The Koprulu sector’s the limit! (5:30AM–6:30AM)
- StarCraft II: What's Next: Join the development team as they set the stage for the future of StarCraft II. You'll also get a first look at the latest updates (6:30AM–7:15AM)
- StarCraft II WCS Semifinals (8AM–11AM)
- StarCraft II WCS Grand Final (11:30AM–2:00PM)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 2018-04-09, GET READY FOR BLIZZCON® 2018. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2018-04-10
- ↑ 2018-11-09, Unboxing the BlizzCon 2018 Goodie Bag. YouTube, accessed on 2018-09-18
- ↑ 2018-10-24, TWITCH DROPS ARE BACK FOR HEROES AND STARCRAFT II. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2018-10-24
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Schedule, BlizzCon 2018. Accessed on 2018-10-04