History[edit | edit source]
The United Earth Directorate used the remote and hostile planet Braxis to conduct experiments on ways to turn the zerg into a weapon they could unleash on their enemies. Though the UED's main psi disrupter was destroyed, this space platform's beacons remain fully operational and ready to be used. The platform is equipped with holding pens for zerg specimens. Later, Dr. Cook was sent on a research grant to study the zerg on the platform, but was trapped there by the zerg. He sought to redirect the zerg away from him and his security forces using the platform's beacons.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The space platform appears as a battleground in Heroes of the Storm.
- The original description of Braxis Holdout stated it was a Terran Dominion platform where the zerg were experimented on. This was later changed to be a United Earth Directorate platform.
Videos[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- 2016-08-16, Blizzard at gamescom 2016 – Preview | Heroes of the Storm. YouTube, accessed on 2016-08-31
- Blizzard Entertainment. Heroes of the Storm (Blizzard Entertainment) (in English). June 2, 2015
- Machines of War, Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed on 2016-08-31
- Hello /r/HeroesoftheStorm. Our in-house experts are here to answer your questions regarding Machines of War., Reddit.com. Accessed on 2016-09-14