The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
You may be looking for:
"In 2009, I came to a studio that was wildly successful and had their own way of doing things. It would have been easy for them to tell me to keep my mouth shut and learn their way. And there were times that I felt that was being said, but for the most part the StarCraft team welcomed me with open arms, told me to do what I did best for the good of the game, and helped me get to work."
- Brian Kindregan(src)
- Mothership (2010)
- Wings of Liberty (2010, co-lead writer)
- Heart of the Swarm (2013, lead writer)
- ↑ Brian Kindregan, Eldorian. 2010-10-28. Blizzcon: Interview with StarCraft 2 Lead Writer Brian Kindregan. Blizzplanet. Accessed 2010-10-31.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2016-06-17, Big Changes Part 1. Brian Kindregan's Blog, accessed on 2016-06-22
- ↑ Mike Nelson. 2010-04-23. StarCraft 2 Wings of Liberty Preview from 1UP.com. 1UP.com Accessed 2010-07-16.
- ↑ 2013-10-24, Blizzplanet Interview – Micky Neilson & Matt Burns Discuss Diablo III: Book of Tyrael. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2013-10-26
- ↑ 2016-07-07, Brian T. Kindregan joined Epic Games Studios. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2016-07-08
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 2013-12-04, Brian Kindregan a Speaker at the GDC 2013 Taipei Summit. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2014-01-20
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.