During Kerrigan's invasion of Korhal, these elite goliaths participated in the Dominion's unsuccessful efforts to stop Kerrigan from destroying the planet's Drakken defense network and establishing a foothold in Augustgrad.
Bulwark Company later took part in the ineffectual defense of the Korhal Palace against the Swarm and Raynor's Raiders. During the battle, Bulwark Company accompanied the Odin in a failed attempt to destroy the Hyperion. Ultimately the Swarm and the Raiders triumphed over the Elite Guard and ended Mengsk's reign.
Goliaths gain +3 missile range and +1 cannon range.
This advanced targeting system lets the goliath's missiles locate and lock on to more distant targets. The targeting system also features an AI that can better predict the paths of moving targets, letting the goliath's autocannons hit ground targets from a greater distance.
Increases the attack damage of terran vehicles.
Increases the armor of terran vehicles
- Bulwark Company goliaths are present in "Conviction" on hard/brutal difficulty.
- A "bulwark" is a defensive wall.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Heart of the Swarm, "Planetfall" (in English). 2013-03-12
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Heart of the Swarm, The Reckoning (in English). 2013-03-12.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Armory upgrades (in English). 2010.