Cirion Multinational Corporation (often referred to as CMC) is a corporation that designed the CMC-400A Powered Combat Suit for the United Earth Directorate, and possibly created the CMC Powered Combat Suit series of armor in the Koprulu sector.
According to Alternity: StarCraft Edition and Battle.net trivia, the company was known for its development of the CMC Powered Combat Suit, CMC-405 light combat armor (worn by Alliance medics) and CMC Light Combat Armor. However, this information was at least partially superseded in StarCraft II: Heaven's Devils, where the acronym stood for Confederate Marine Corps. The ACADEMY Hobby Model Kit in their marine model states that the corporation designed the UED's CMC-400A Powered Combat Suit, making it possible that there is a difference between the Koprulu and UED CMC armor classes.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Manual: StarCraft Terran Armored Infantry Trooper MARINE scale 1/30 height ACADEMY Hobby Model Kit and Nucle Entertainment
- ↑ "Q. What does CMC stand for?"
"A. Cirion Multinational Corporation" Deathwing. 2000-12-16. More SC Trivia. Infoceptor. Accessed 2007-10-30. Image 1. Image 2
- ↑ Bill Slavicsek, David Eckelberry, Shawn F. Carnes. Alternity: StarCraft Edition. Wizards of the Coast, March 1, 2000. ISBN 0-7869-1618-4.
- ↑ 2008-18-10. What sort of things would you like to see in future WoW books?. Blizzplanet. Accessed on 2008-19-10
- ↑ Dietz, William C. (April 6, 2010). StarCraft II: Heaven's Devils. Simon & Schuster (Gallery Books). ISBN 978-1416-55084-6.
- ↑ Bogdanove, Kal-El. "The Fightin' SceeVees." (May 30, 2013). Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft Lore: The Fightin' SceeVees. Accessed 2013-05-30