The mercenaries had access to some protoss technology, such as stasis cells outfitted with computers, pylons, and photon cannons. At least one stasis cell didn't work properly; when Zeratul investigated one, psychic feedback caused the death of the prisoner within. Other stasis cells contained prisoners such as several high templar and even an archon, and still others contained an infested terran and several zerglings. The mercenaries had mixed the DNA of protoss and zerg, creating a protoss/zerg hybrid.
- ↑ StarCraft: Brood War. Vivendi Games. Mission: Dark Origin (in English). 1998.
- ↑ 2008-07-03. Zeratul: Dark Templar Prelate. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2008-07-03.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Stukov (in English). 2013-03-12.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Conversations after Infested (in English). 2013-03-12.
- ↑ Golden, Christie (November 6, 2012). StarCraft II: Flashpoint. Simon & Schuster (Gallery Books). ISBN 978-1451-65962-7.