StarCraft[edit | edit source]
StarCraft II[edit | edit source]
In it, there are many paths to the enemy. A mobile army is crucial to securing additional expansions. The xel'naga towers provide vision over key locations.
It is effectively a remake of the Brood War map Peaks of Baekdu.
A modified version, Crossfire SE, exists. It made its debut in the GSTL1 and is currently in the GSL, MLG and TSL map pool. The following changes were made:
- Ramp to the main has been made standard size
- Expansion at 3 and 9 are smaller
- Middle side paths smaller (to expansion)
- Primary ramp to center high ground widened
- Doodad trees added in un-pathable areas