Destructible rocks block strategic points on the map, such as ramps and passages, but can also be found on mining sites with golden minerals, where a command center, nexus, or hatchery would be built. In some cases the player needs to destroy it to build a command center, a hatchery or a nexus, near the minerals.
The rocks cannot be repaired, nor do they regenerate hit points.
Heart of the SwarmEdit
Legacy of the VoidEdit
- ↑ StarCraft II Zerg Gameplay sAvIoR vs HwaSin
- ↑ Source: GC 2008 2008-08-21 StarCraft II Gameplay. Accessed 2008-08-29.
- ↑ Source: Gametrailers - PAX 2008: Terran Gameplay Part 2/3. Accessed 2008-09-12.
- ↑ Nah, you can't repair Destructible Rocks. Cydra. 2009-01-08. Can you repair destructible rocks? Battle.net StarCraft II General Discussion Forums. Accessed 2009-01-08.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Blizzard Entertainment. 2012-06-08. Heart of the Swarm Update - New Videos (StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm - Battle Report (Protoss vs Zerg)). Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2012-06-08.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm beta. (Activision Blizzard) (in English). 2012.