"Keep quiet, or we'll need a lot of more of them."
The flash grenade, otherwise known as a flashbang grenade or stun grenade, is a type of terran ordnance designed to damage the retinas and/or photo-optic receptors of a target. This is achieved by emitting a burst of light in the visible and ultraviolet parts of the spectrum. Not even polarized visors of CMC armor can protect a terran from its effects. The technology behind flash grenades is far older than that Terran Confederacy.
This article or section contains information about StarCraft: Ghost, which has been declared non-canon. Elements may be taken as 'flavor lore' however.
Stuns and disables the Detection of enemy ground unit and air units in area of effect for 5 seconds.
Massive units and friendly units are immune.
- ↑ Valerie Watrous (w), Carlos Rodríguez (i) and Sandra Molina (c). (February 14th, 2018). StarCraft II: Shadow Wars: Part 12. Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Shadow Wars: Part 12 Accessed 2019-02-14.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Underwood, Peter, Chris Metzen and Bill Roper. StarCraft: Brood War (Manual). Irvine, Calif.: Blizzard Entertainment, 1998.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Cinematic: Heir Apparent. (in English). 2010.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Nova Covert Ops, Sudden Strike (in English). 2016-03-29.
- ↑ StarCraft Ghost information. StarCraft: Ghost Wallpaper. Artist: Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2008-01-26.