A limerick by Roskvape
- It was a bitter fight, quite the fuss,
- Till your last Overlord exploded like pus.
- So if you start to QQ,
- Let me just rebuke you:
- All your bases are belong to us!
A limerick by WCrispy
- A hunter I knew filled with greed,
- was constantly clicking on 'Need.'
- The junk was all sold,
- for nothing but gold.
- He said it was all spent on meade.
A limerick by IrisLilium
- To Diablo I was smitten
- My story lay still unwritten
- But I was brought out of my haze
- Into thunderous rage
- When that old man said "STAY AWHILE AND LISTEN"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.