You may be looking for:
Pearce received his bachelor's degree in 1990 from UCLA. He joined Silicon & Synapse as a programmer/receptionist, working on early titles such as Warcraft: Orcs and Humans, Blackthorne, and Justice League Task Force. He wrote the source code of StarCraft alongside Michael Morhaime, and was the executive producer of StarCraft II in 2008.
- ↑ Frank Pearce. Moby Games. Accessed 2008-04-30
- ↑ UCLA Engineering Celebrates Accomplishments at Annual Awards Dinner. Accessed 2008-04-30
- ↑ Frank: Warcraft!, Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed on 2017-07-10
- ↑ 2017-08-13, StarCraft: Reliving the Rush - Episode 3: A Classic Reborn. YouTube, accessed on 2017-08-13
- ↑ 2008-22-08, Gamona. Accessed on 2008-28-08
The list of authors can be seen in the page history of Frank Pearce.
Wikipedia content was licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License prior to June 15, 2009 is. Wikipedia content from June 15, 2009, and StarCraft Wiki content, is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported).