This article or section contains information about StarCraft: Ghost, which has been declared non-canon. Elements may be taken as 'flavor lore' however.
This article concerns StarCraft: Ghost gameplay. You may be looking for:
Overview[edit | edit source]
In the Invasion Mode, ghosts were the most expensive terran class, costing five points.
Game Unit[edit | edit source]
Psionic powers[edit | edit source]
- Psionic sight
- Allows the ghost to see through walls and spot weak points in armor and security features.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- AGR-14 Assault Rifle
- BOSUN FN92 Sniper Rifle
- E-11 Lockdown Device
- BE3 Sticky Grenades
- E-16 Lockdown Grenades
- Tactical Nuclear Launchers
References[edit | edit source]
- Park, Andrew. 2005-10-28. Starcraft: Ghost Updated Multiplayer Hands-On - Zerg Rush! Gamespot. Accessed 2008-11-09.
- Source: BlizzCon 2005 StarCraft: Ghost information. Terran Infantry. Artist: Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2007-09-08.
- 2006-02-06. Psi Powers. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2007-09-01.
- 2006-02-2. Weapons. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2007-09-01.