Gifts appear in the Co-op Missions mutator "Gift Exchange." Players must move their units to the gift, which spawn on a set timer along with a group of enemy units. If the player keeps a unit near the gift for twenty seconds uncontested by Amon's forces, both players will receive a random gift. However, Amon's units may claim gifts too, giving him an advantage.
After every two gifts, Amon will automatically claim the next gift that spawns on the map.
- Vespene gas pickups appear on the map (15 plus the number of in-game minutes that have elapsed)
- Activates Chrono Surge for the player
- Player receives a free HERC, scout, or brood queen depending on their race
- Three MULEs with Christmas hats drop at the player's main base, with an unselectable oracle dancing over their main base for the duration.
- 10 layers of the Avenger buff applied to a random unit
- Resets the Naught List debuff for the player
- Player received an archangel
- All units are free for 10 seconds
- All of a player's units and structures are healed to full, with constant healing over 60 seconds
- A random mutator activates for 180 seconds
- Amon receives 30 widow mines, burrowed banelings, or stasis wards around the map
- Amon receives 15 scourge or banelings, depending on whether the players have five air units
- Amon receives a group of 5-8 hybrid
- Amon receives an invincible kill bot
- Five current or future shuttles receive Super Overcharge
- All players' units are shrunk, and get half HP and damage for 60 seconds (rounded down)