Game Effect[edit | edit source]
Gifts appear in the Co-op Missions mutator "Gift Exchange." Players must move their units to the gift, which spawn on a set timer along with a group of enemy units. If the player keeps a unit near the gift for twenty seconds uncontested by Amon's forces, both players will receive a random gift. However, Amon's units may claim gifts too, giving him an advantage.
After every two gifts, Amon will automatically claim the next gift that spawns on the map.
Player Gifts[edit | edit source]
- Vespene gas pickups appear on the map (15 plus the number of in-game minutes that have elapsed)
- Activates Chrono Surge for the player
- Player receives a free HERC, scout, or brood queen depending on their race
- Three MULEs with Christmas hats drop at the player's main base, with an unselectable oracle dancing over their main base for the duration.
- 10 layers of the Avenger buff applied to a random unit
- Resets the Naught List debuff for the player
- Player received an archangel
- All units are free for 10 seconds
- All of a player's units and structures are healed to full, with constant healing over 60 seconds
Amon Gifts[edit | edit source]
- A random mutator activates for 180 seconds
- Amon receives 30 widow mines, burrowed banelings, or stasis wards around the map
- Amon receives 15 scourge or banelings, depending on whether the players have five air units
- Amon receives a group of 5-8 hybrid
- Amon receives an invincible kill bot
- Five current or future shuttles receive Super Overcharge
- All players' units are shrunk, and get half HP and damage for 60 seconds (rounded down)