You may be looking for:
Glenn Stafford is a senior composer at Blizzard Entertainment. He has composed music for its StarCraft and Warcraft universes. His background and education lie in contemporary progressive rock.
Stafford was initially hired by Blizzard on a one-week trial basis. He spent that first week stationed in Mike Morhaime's office, porting music and sound effects for the PC version of The Lost Vikings. He later worked on the composition of the StarCraft OST. Due to budget and time constraints, he and his team had to improvise in many areas. He provided the voices of the zergling, SCV, scout, Wraith, and carrier, along with most of the protoss and zerg sound effects. Stafford also did the voiceover in the UED Victory Report cinematic.
- ↑ Glenn Stafford, Twitter. Accessed on 2015-04-21
- ↑ 2012-10-24, Blizzard on Social Media - Updated April 6. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2015-04-21
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 2017-05-12, The Sounds of Koprulu. Blizzard Entertainment, accesed on 2017-05-13
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 2017-04-27, Rock and Roll Days of StarCraft: a Development Retrospective. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2017-04-29
- ↑ StarCraft (Soundtrack), Amazon.com. Accessed on 2015-04-21
- ↑ 2018-12-02, 20 YEARS OF STARCRAFT: AN IGN RETROSPECTIVE. IGN, accessed on 2018-12-03
- ↑ Glenn Stafford. 2015-04-21 to 2015-05-09. Glenn Stafford, Behind the Voice Actors. Accessed on 2015-04-22
- ↑ BlizzArchive. 2013-02-15. Brood War - Director's Commentary - Terran. SC2pod. Accessed 2019-07-19.
- ↑ Browder, Dustin and Shadowie. 2009-05-01. Fan Site Q&A #3 - SC2Pod. SC2pod. Accessed 2009-05-01.
- ↑ Glenn Stafford Twitter. Twitter. Accessed 2015-05-24.