Glynnis Talken Campbell, also known as Glynnis Talken, voiced Sarah Kerrigan/Queen of Blades, as well as, according to her, the medic, in StarCraft. She has played the original game a few times, but has joked that she "got freaked out over listening to my [the medic] own death cry." She has stated that voicing the medic was easier than Kerrigan, as the medic's persona is closer to her own, whereas voicing Kerrigan was harder, as it required bringing out her "inner warrior." 
Campbell initially voiced Kerrigan in StarCraft II. However, a new VO director replaced her with Tricia Helfer, and the lines were re-recorded. She again voiced the medic in the game, but is not aware if the lines for the unit were also replaced. She has not played the game.
While Campell has stated that she voiced the medic in StarCraft: Brood War, according to sound designer Jason Hayes, the voice of the medic was done by his wife, Tiffany Hayes. It is unknown which voice was the final voice of the medic.
- ↑ Glynnis Talken-Campbell, Medievaldragon. 2004-03-03. Glynnys Talken alias Kerrigan Voice Actress. Blizzplanet. Accessed 2009-04-26.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Glynnis Talken-Campbell, Medievaldragon. 2004-03-03. Glynnys Talken alias Kerrigan Voice Actress. Blizzplanet. Accessed 2007-11-10.
- ↑ 2015-05-25, Interview with Glynnis Campbell. StarCraft Wiki, accessed on 2015-05-30
- ↑ FAQ at Sarah McKerrigan.com, archived on June 19 2009
- ↑ 11-8-2018, Email Correspondence with Jason Hayes
The list of authors can be seen in the page history of Glynnis Talken Campbell.
Wikipedia content was licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License prior to June 15, 2009 is. Wikipedia content from June 15, 2009, and StarCraft Wiki content, is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported).