You may be looking for:
Such buildings are: bio-domes, huts and infested supply depots, barracks, bars, armories, missile turrets, bunkers, engineering bays, factories, command centers, refineries and starports. In the Co-op Missions the infested tech lab and armory was introduced. The infested colonist compound is a new structure.
In Co-op Missions, Alexei Stukov's infested terran buildings did not burn when damaged but do regenerate. They do not require creep to survive (many can walk off of the creep) but can only be built or rooted on the creep.
The following section contains information from a previous version of StarCraft II which is no longer valid.
The ability first surfaced in March 2008, spawning infested marines. In builds from May 2008 it could spawn eight broodlings. By the next month, the buildings were spawning infested marines again.
- Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, Outbreak (in English). 2010-07-27.
- Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Nova Covert Ops, Night Terrors (in English). 2016-08-02.
- 2008-24-06, Fansite Q & A With Dustin Browder, p2. StarCraft Wire. Accessed on 2008-24-06
- Onyett, Charles. 2008-03-10. StarCraft II Zerg Unit List: All the monsters in the game so far. IGN. Accessed 2008-03-11.
- Mielke, James. 2008-05-08. The Dangerous Book for Zerglings: The latest intel on Zerg units and structures (page 2). 1up.com Accessed 2008-05-08.
- GearvOsh. 2008-10-14. Community Q&A [Batch 1]. StarCraft II Armory. Accessed 2008-10-14.
- Zetaras Xal'Kurat. 2008-10-17. BlizzCon 2008: Changes to StarCraft 2. SC2 Blog. Accessed 2008-10-17.