The Conglomerate operated under the auspices of the Terran Confederacy though secretly sided with Umoja during the Guild Wars. Even after the conflict, the Conglomerate continued to give support when the opportunity permitted itself, the events following the destruction of Korhal being one such example.
The conglomerate became part of the Terran Dominion during its foundation. Not long after it would help with a Dominion project named Sector 9, which produced psionically powered stealth systems for starships.
Aal Cistler, the son of Treasury Ministry head Aldeo, sought revenge on one of its vice presidents, Toom, because his daughter Kath rejected his advances and mocked him. He arranged for Mr. Toom to be investigated for accounting violations by getting computer tech Desi to do a favor for him. Due manipulations by Dominion finance minister Aldeo Cistler,, who was using him as a scapegoat as he smuggled money to the Umojan Protectorate, the Dominion would force Toom to commit suicide.
- Stylus Brady (marshal)
- Desi (computer tech)
- Skoldmeier (marshal, formerly)
- Toom (vice president, formerly)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Neilson, Micky (December 18, 2000). StarCraft: Uprising. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 978-0743-41898-0 (eBook).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 DeCandido, Keith R. A. (w), Fernando Heinz Furukawa (p, i). StarCraft: Ghost Academy: Volume 1 (paperback binding). Tokyopop, January 29, 2010. ISBN 978-1427-81612-2.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Kenyon, Nate. (September 27, 2011). StarCraft: Ghost: Spectres. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 978-1439-10938-0.