Protoss researchers watched over the kalathi. These aliens became embroiled in an internal war, moving two large armies against each other as the researchers watched from energy shielded enclosures. Juras, an explorer, asked an executor to stop them by scaring the kalathi with their weapons, but the kalathi simply turned on the protoss, attempting to kill the researchers. The protoss responded by firing a mighty weapon. Afterward the kalathi attacked protoss at every opportunity, and general war broke out. The protoss resorted to using colossus automated machines which virtually annihilated the kalathi.
The shameful episode resulted in a ban of interference among "lesser species" by the protoss. This led to greater restrictions upon the Dae'Uhl. The colossus so frightened the Protoss Conclave that they banned its use, leaving the machines on asteroids in space.
In the aftermath of the Intercession, templar returning to Aiur were met with hostility by their protoss brethren. According to the Daelaam archives, these tensions sparked an incident between Praetor Fenix and Aldera's Judicator, where Fenix was fired upon by his own templar warriors after refusing to stand down.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Chris Metzen, StarCraft Legacy staff. 2009-04-03. SC:L Metzen Interview - Lore Exclusive. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2009-05-18.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Talandar (in English). 2015.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Conversations before Temple of Unification (in English). 2015.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Kindregan, Brian T. "Mothership." (January 15, 2010). Blizzard Entertainment. Mothership Accessed 2010-01-15.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. 2013-01-22. StarCraft II Creative Development Q&A - Part 13. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2013-01-22.
- ↑ 2007-06-28. Colossus. StarCraft II Features at Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2007-07-01.