- Character description(src)
After Sarah Kerrigan's rebirth on Zerus as the primal Queen of Blades, the primal pack leaders sent most of their forces against her Swarm, leaving themselves vulnerable. While Zagara defended Kerrigan's leviathan against the primal forces, Kerrigan, aided by Dehaka's pack, set out to challenge the pack leaders personally. After killing Yagdra, Kerrigan went after Kraith next. She fought her way through his pack, before confronting Kraith himself. The two leaders battled, and Kerrigan emerged victorious. After killing Kraith, she absorbed his essence.
Kraith has a rapid projectile attack, in which he fires small immobile creatures, with a wide spread, but a short range. The area is displayed before the attack emerges.
Kraith can make a charge attack. The line of attack is shown on the map before the attack goes off. At the end, he slams into a wall and stops moving briefly. Any creature hit by the dash attack would be sent flying. Immediately afterwards, primal zerglings fall from above to aid him in battle.
As with the other pack leaders, Kraith's remaining minions will die once he is killed.
- Kraith is likely a reference to Kraid from the Metroid series. When creating renders for Kraid, Blizzard Entertainment artist Phill Gonzales used images of Samus Aran and Kraid to compare to Sarah Kerrigan and Kraith.
- Kraith resembles a mitoscarab.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Credits. (in English). 2013.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Heart of the Swarm, Supreme (in English). 2013-03-12.
- ↑ 2017-08-21, Preview: NEW Co-op Commander Preview: Dehaka. Youtube.com Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2017-08-21
- ↑ 2019, Kraith Render. Phill Gonzales Art Gallery, accessed on 2019-08-22