You may be looking for:
Morhaime has overseen the development of all of Blizzard's games since the company's inception and wrote the introduction to the StarCraft Archive. To date, StarCraft remains his favorite Blizzard game. In 1997, he worked on the game's unit behaviors, implementing art and animations, as well as writing the game's code.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 2019-01-10, Blizzard’s Mike Morhaime will leave planned advisory role in April. Massively Overpowered, accessed on 2019-01-11
- ↑ Notable Alumni. Accessed 2008-04-30
- ↑ UCLA Engineering Celebrates Accomplishments at Annual Awards Dinner and Applied Science. Accessed 2008-04-30
- ↑ Jeff Grubb, Gabriel Mesta, Tracy Hickman and Micky Neilson (November 13, 2007). StarCraft Archive. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 978-1416-54929-1.
- ↑ 2017-04-27, Rock and Roll Days of StarCraft: a Development Retrospective. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2017-04-29
- ↑ 2017-08-13, StarCraft: Reliving the Rush - Episode 3: A Classic Reborn. YouTube, accessed on 2017-08-13
- ↑ 2018-10-03, Message From Mike Morhaime and J. Allen Brack. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2018-10-03
The list of authors can be seen in the page history of Michael Morhaime.
Wikipedia content was licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License prior to June 15, 2009 is. Wikipedia content from June 15, 2009, and StarCraft Wiki content, is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported).