The latter has demonstrated the ability to use mind blasts of monstrous size, but at the cost of extended charging time.
Those terrans who experience a lesser mind blast may fall where they stand, pass out, experience seizures, and involuntary empty their bladder or bowels, with greater mind blasts killing the subjects outright, with their bodies bleeding from their eyes and ears.
Victims hear it as a scream and a brutal impact in their mind, and feel as if snarling, chittering random memories have been burned into their skulls. After effects leave terrans more sensitive to psionic beings, even feeling the mind noise of non-telepathic beings around them. Suicide from mind blast survivors is common.
In rare cases, survivors of mind blasts may be immune to memory wipes and are able to close themselves off from other psionic beings.
Game Effect[edit | edit source]
Wings of Liberty[edit | edit source]
Gabriel Tosh can stun enemy units in a small area, dealing 35 damage.
Legacy of the Void[edit | edit source]
Deals 200 damage to target enemy unit.
References[edit | edit source]
- Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, Breakout (in English). 2010-07-27.
- Kenyon, Nate. (September 27, 2011). StarCraft: Ghost: Spectres. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 978-1439-10938-0.
- Gerrold, David (w), Fernando Heinz Furukawa (p, i). StarCraft: Ghost Academy: Volume 3 (paperback binding). Tokyopop, March 8, 2011. ISBN 978-1427-81614-6.
- Gerrold, David. "In the Dark". (May 2, 2013). Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft Lore: In the Dark Accessed 2013-05-02.
- DeCandido, Keith R. A. (November 28, 2006). StarCraft: Ghost: Nova. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 978-0743-47134-3.
- Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. (Activision Blizzard). PC. War council (in English). 2015.
- Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard) (in English). 2010-07-27.