This article or section contains information about StarCraft: Ghost, which has been declared non-canon. Elements may be taken as 'flavor lore' however.
Mobile factories appeared in StarCraft: Ghost.
The Mobile Conflict game mode in the game involved two teams of terran players trying to capture a mobile fortress and bring it to their bases, Red Base and Blue Base. The units could be dropped off with Grizzlies.
An infested version of the factory also existed.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Mar Sara StarCraft: Ghost Mobile Conflict. Mar Sara Mobile Conflict map. Accessed 2009-03-19.
- ↑ Source: BlizzCon 2005 StarCraft: Ghost information. StarCraft: Ghost introduction. Artist: Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2007-09-08.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment staff. Multiplayer. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2008-07-01.
- ↑ BlizzCon 2005 StarCraft: Ghost information. Terran Vehicles. Artist: Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2007-09-08.
- ↑ Starcraft Ghost [XBOX/PS2/GC - Cancelled. Fore Games, accessed on 2011-07-20