The P-45 can chamber two types of ammunition—hollow point rounds for close quarters, or U-238 rounds for longer range and penetration. Older variants used supercharged coils to achieve higher muzzle velocities, resulting in grievous wounds to unarmored targets at the expense of fast barrel degradation and weapon malfunctions. To address these costly issues, the P-45 coils were redesigned, taking away some of the gun's bite.
- ↑ Reaper. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2007-08-10.
- ↑ Benjamin, Paul, Shramek, Dave and Hector Sevilla. "Weapon of War." In StarCraft: Frontline: Volume 1, pp. 94–139. Tokyopop, August 1, 2008. ISBN 1427-80721-3.
- ↑ 2014-08-24, Reaper Science. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2014-09-10
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard) (in English). July 27, 2010
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II. (Activision Blizzard) Map: Left 2 Die (in English). 2011.