During the early stages of the End War, Probius took part in the Reclamation of Aiur as part of an akhundelar under Kaldalis. During the initial landing, Probius was able to set down a warp beacon for a pylon while the conflict raged around him. Though the akhundelar suffered heavy casualties, Probius's pylon allowed reinforcements to be warped in at a key moment, allowing the Daelaam to establish to a beachhead on Aiur.
Probius appears in Co-op Missions as an easter egg when playing as Fenix. If the player has researched all six AI personalities at the purifier conclave, the next probe they warp in will become Probius. Probius has no unique benefits and will not transfer to another probe if it is destroyed. If Probius is destroyed it cannot be respawned, even by building more probes.
Applies your currently selected decal to the terrain at the target location. Creates one charge every minute for a maximum of five charges. Each player may have only five sprays on the map at a time.
Increases the armor of protoss ground units.
- +1 armor to shields per level.
Heroes of the StormEdit
Probius is a playable hero in Heroes of the Storm. His alternate skins give him a Purifier, Tal'darim, and terran reskin. His Prime skin set emulates the suit of Phase-smith Karax, and also has a Tal'darim ascendant reskin.
- Probius' addition as a hero unit in Co-op Missions makes it the first hero unit worker in the series.
- While bravery and curiosity are not regularly aspects programmed into protoss probes, Probius's personality is explained in Heroes of the Storm as having gained this divergent personality upon being warped to the Nexus.
- While Probius is stated to be the probe in the Legacy of the Void opening cinematic, he was not introduced as a character and given a name and personality until Heroes of the Storm.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Blizzard Entertainment. 2017-03-03. Probius: Curious Probe. Battle.Net. Accessed 2017-03-04.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. (Activision Blizzard) (in English). November 10, 2015
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Blizzard Entertainment. Heroes of the Storm (Blizzard Entertainment) (in English). June 2, 2015
- ↑ 2017-03-06, Probius Spotlight – Heroes of the Storm . YouTube, accessed on 2017-03-06