Purifier beams are a type of protoss ship weapon, consisting of a destructive discharge of crystal energy. Motherships are equipped with purifier beams, which constitutes the craft's primary means of defense. In combat, it rapid-fires six controlled bursts which, while not very powerful on their own, can track and strike both air and ground targets effectively.
In the Legacy of the Void campaign and Co-op Missions mode of Legacy of the Void, the purifier beam can be used, the beam itself being a controllable unit with timed life. An enemy purifier beam with Tal'darim colors can appear as a mutator. On higher difficulties, more enemy purifier beams will appear as the game goes on.
Heroes of the StormEdit
- ↑ 2015-04-30, Mothership Science. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2015-05-01
- ↑ Grubb, Jeff (February 27, 2001). StarCraft: Liberty's Crusade. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 0-671-04148-7.
- ↑ Furman, Simon (w), Federico Dallocchio, Mike S. Miller, Carlos D'Anda (p, i). "StarCraft #6" StarCraft 1 (6) (November 25, 2009) DC Comics (Wildstorm).
- ↑ 2015-11-06, StarCraft II: The Future of StarCraft -- Panel Recap. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2015-11-06
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. Heroes of the Storm (Blizzard Entertainment) (in English). June 2, 2015