The robotics facility is an advanced protoss structure.
The robotis facility transports automated war machines to battlefields to support protoss forces. Each is controlled by a highly trained Master of Robotics as well as dozens of protoss engineers. The platform of the structure is designed to warp in and maintain massive units. When a warp sequence is activated, the structure reconfigures itself.
- +1 armor bonus to shields per level for all units and structures.
- +1 armor to shields per level.
Legacy of the Void CampaignEdit
In the single-player campaign, the player can upgrade their robotics facilities and stargates into warp robotics facilities and warp stargates, allowing them to warp-in units anywhere with pylon power identical to the warp gate.
Artanis, Karax, Alarak and Fenix are able to build robotics facilities in Co-op Missions. At Level 8 Artanis acquires the talent Warp Harmonization, transforming his robotics facilities into warp robotics facilities. They also benefit from the Superior Warp Gate talent, allowing Artanis to warp in multiple units from a single robotics facility.
In the course of updating the robotics facility's design, it was decided to alter the shapes so that different animations occurred depending on the unit being produced.
- ↑ Underwood, Peter, Bill Roper, Chris Metzen and Jeffrey Vaughn. StarCraft (Manual). Irvine, Calif.: Blizzard Entertainment, 1998.
- ↑ Barba, Rick. StarCraft Field Manual (hardcover). Insight Editions, November 17, 2015.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. Collections Tab: Skins. October 17, 2016
- ↑ Beta, StarCraft Evolution. Accessed on 2011-08-18.
- ↑ 2011, SC2: Protoss Robotics Facility. Deviantart, accessed on 2011-02-28