In Co-op Missions, all certain commanders can salvage his defensive structures:
- Jim Raynor — bunkers and missile turrets.
- Rory Swann — devastation, perdition and missile turrets.
- Nova Terra — railgun and missile turrets.
- Alexei Stukov — infested missile turrets.
- Mira Han and Matt Horner — missile turrets.
- Tychus Findlay — auto-turrets.
- Arcturus Mengsk — supply bunkers, missile turrets and earthsplitter ordnance.
Salvage in Co-op Missions returns 100% of resources spent.
The following section contains information from a previous version of StarCraft II which is no longer valid.
- ↑ 1) In the current build, for 100 energy, the Queen can heal a biological unit or building by 200 hit points.
2) For 50 energy, the Terran Orbital Command can increase a supply depot's supply provided by +8 permanently.Karune. 2009-06-30. Karune: Can the queen heal? Battle.net StarCraft II General Discussion Forum. Accessed 2009-06-30.
3) Terran Add-Ons, Bunkers, Sensor Towers, and Missile Turrets can be salvaged for 100% of its cost. Salvage currently takes 5 seconds to complete.
4) Yes, the Banshee portrait is of a female pilot.
5) Vespene gas can still become depleted from geysers. Most geysers have 2500 gas each.
- ↑ Starcraft 2 Terran Demo at GenCon 2007. Youtube