The following article contains information about a StarCraft II unit or structure that was canceled.
The shrieker is a now-canceled zerg structure which was produced from a creep tumor and used to defend a zerg base. Resembling a small tower, it acted as a detector, shrieking when enemy units drew near.
It was associated with swarm clutches. It extended the range of any such biomorph to anywhere within its own detection radius, and through careful positioning could effectively double their attack range in some cases.
- ↑ StarCraft Legacy staff. 2009-04-04. WWI 08 Coverage - Zerg Buildings. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2009-06-23.
- ↑ Mielke, James. 2008-05-08. The Dangerous Book for Zerglings: The latest intel on Zerg units and structures (page 2). 1up.com Accessed 2008-05-08.
- ↑ Zerg Structure List. IGN. Accessed on 2008-11-03
- ↑ Shoemaker, Brad. 2008-03-10. Starcraft II Hands-On - Zerg Rush!. Gamespot. Accessed 2008-03-12.
- ↑ StarCraft Legacy staff. 2008-03-11. Zerg - Units. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2008-03-14.
- ↑ Joneagle X. 2008-03-12. SC2Forums.org Starcraft 2 Press Conference Report. StarCraft 2 Forums. Accessed 2008-03-20.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 AGMLauncher. 2008-03-12. Starcraft 2 Zerg Details & Trailer. GameReplays. Accessed 2008-03-20.
- ↑ Mielke, James. 2008-05-08. The Dangerous Book for Zerglings: The latest intel on Zerg units and structures. 1up.com Accessed 2008-05-08.