The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void - Patch 3.15.0Edit
- Terran Champion ‘Nathanias’ is our newest Announcer and is purchasable in the Collection.
- See our blog for more information.
- The larva icon has been horizontally flipped so the larva count is easier to read on the command card.
- The enemy AI will now deal more effectively against Carriers and Swarm Hosts on Brutal and Hard difficulties.
- Praetor Suit Shield Capacitor Ability cooldown has been reduced from 8 seconds to 5 seconds.
- Removed armored flag from Praetor Suit.
- The Fenix Armor Suits will now maintain selection state, subgroup state, and control group state after being swapped.
- Disruptor cost changed from 80/240 to 120/120.
- SCVs will no longer attempt to assist in building Tech Labs, Reactors, and Tech Reactors.
- HUD UI has been upgraded.
- For the thoughts behind these changes, you can read the forum post here.
- Fixed an outdated loading screen tip for Immortals.
- Fixed an issue where the Oracle's Stasis Ward footprint was too small, making it difficult for multiple melee units to surround and attack it.
- (2) Odyssey LE
- Fixed a rare issue where sending Drones to mine at a Rich Mineral Field from a specific angle would cause it to be temporarily stuck when attempting to return cargo.
- Fixed several issues where textures were appearing the incorrect color.
- Fixed an issue where players were removed from an active tournament if they logged off briefly.
- Fixed an issue with the Performance tab and the Score Summary tab having display issues in 3840x2160 resolutions.
- The matchmaking timer now shows the correct amount of elapsed time.
- When viewing a player's profile after a match, the score screen will now remain behind the profile window.
- Fixed an issue on ‘With Friends Like These” where a player wouldn't receive credit for the bonus objective if it occurred at the same time as the Hyperion levels up.
- Fixed a rare issue where a Mission will not end after the victory conditions have been met.
- Fixed an issue where “Watch with others” was not functioning with Co-op replays.
- Fixed an issue on Void Thrashing where the bonus objective will not update after destroying the Archangel.
- Enemy Liberators in Defender Mode will now properly display the correct armor value.
- The Scythe of Amon Breakdown stat "Damage Dealt to Void Shards" now records the correct amount of damage.
- On Night of the Dead, if a Choker is killed while its Tentacle Attack is holding a flying unit, the unit will no longer fail to return to its previous height.
- Observers will now orient upwards when set to Surveillance Mode.
- The Conservator now has a detailed wireframe tooltip in its Phasing Mode.
- Fixed a tooltip typo for Clolarion's "Build Interceptor" button.
- Fenix's Suit Attack Speed mastery tooltip no longer displays as 0%.
- Fixed a bug where players could prevent the Archangel from fleeing by using Fenix's Arbiter ability Stasis.
- Units cloaked by Fenix's Arbiter will now benefit from Vorazun's Strike from the Shadows damage buff.
- Corrected the tooltip for ‘Variable Deployment’ to correctly state that Armor Suits will only restore health while not active.
- The Prolonged Dispersion upgrade in the Greater Spire no longer leaves a locked icon after completion.
- You'll now be able to use the Viper's Abduct ability on Nova's units.
- Griffin Airstrike will now damage Void Shards and other map objective structures.
- Units inside enemy Infested Bunkers are now frozen by Time Stop.
- The bunker icon now changes to the version with the turret once you've reached commander level 7.
StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void - Patch 3.15.1Edit
- Fixed a file corruption issue that could cause the Mac client to crash.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.