- Darkness Sancturary LE
- Reduced the size of the high ground platforms near the natural expansion to better allow air units to be hidden from units without high ground vision.
- Adjusted lighting to make units easier to see.
- Fixed an issue that caused selection circles to not appear on certain ramps.
- Lost and Found LE
- Adjusted the mineral configuration at certain base locations to allow Reapers to path and cliff jump without issue.
- The ramps from a player's starting location can no longer be blocked with 3 pylons or supply depots in mirrored locations.
- A new Ultralisk trophy top has been added for the new season.
- Fixed an issue that caused several Melee maps to display in English instead of the language of the region.
- The APM indicator will no longer display for Observers using the WCS 3.0 Overlay aiming the player camera on players using custom console skins with the APM indicator.
- If a worker is rallied to a mineral patch that is mined out, the way point will no longer be removed.
- Mass Recall and Strategic Recall will no longer teleport units that are in the process of warping.
- New premium Arcade content is now available for purchase.
- ARK Star
- All new single-player, tactical, turn-based RPG, from Pirate.
- Level up your party, collect weapons and armor, and unravel the mystery of ARK Star.
- Learn more in our blog.
- Direct Strike
- An upgraded version of Desert Strike HotS from Tya.
- Classic Tug-of-War gameplay with new free Commander Modes.
- Premium content unlocks more modes and cosmetics rewards.
- Learn more in our blog.
- A new ‘Premium Content’ filter has been added to the Arcade section.
- New visual indicators have been added for the following upgrades:
- Anion Pulse-Crystals
- Extended Thermal Lance
- Advanced Ballistics
- Disabling Ambient Sounds will now disable the sounds made by the Marine, Hydralisk, and Zealot on the Versus screen.
- Fixed an issue where a cutscene would not play properly during the briefing before Harbinger of Oblivion.
- Broodlings that spawn during cutscenes will no longer remain around your base when skipping the cutscene on Flashpoint and Fire in the Sky.
- Fixed an issue that caused two bunkers to be stacked on each other on Lock and Load.
- Loading screen tips no longer overlap with the Co-op map tips for certain languages.
- Researching the "Charge" upgrade in a Co-op mission no longer grants the player 400 XP.
- When cancelling a structure, the full death animation will no longer be triggered.
- Han and Horner
- Widow Mine will now display a targeting laser indicating the unit they are locked onto.
- Reapers will no longer become stuck as flying units after being attacked by Void Crystals on Scythe of Amon.
- Fixed an issue where Sentinels would sometimes revive and become unresponsive.
- Raven no longer loses armor upgrades when in cloaked mode.
- Removed placeholder text from Raven's "Deploy Bio-Mechanical Repair Drone" tooltip.
- Fixed an issue that caused the cooldown of Ignite Afterburners to not benefit from the “Speed Increases for Drop Pod Units" mastery.
- Using Combat Drop over a bridge on Void Thrashing will no longer cause A.R.E.S. bots to not spawn.
- The ranking in the Versus A.I. queue will now increase and decrease properly.
- The Simple Commands card no longer have art issues with the new console skins.
- The Pin Map button no longer overlaps with long map names.
- Melee maps that were played with an extension mod no longer appear with the extension mod under the My Map Published filter and when searching for the map.
- The level reward decal is no longer cut off when observing the reward decal on the defeat or victory windows.
- The 'Select Builder' universal hotkey no longer appears unbound on the Standard layout
- Fixed an issue where the Bob Toss portrait was not listed in rewards section of respective achievements
- Fixed an issue where the icon for Adept's Resonating Glaives upgrade was using the old art in Production tab
- The Research Extended Thermal Lance upgrade now displays the range increase.
- The Auto-Kill achievement has been relocated to the "Unranked/Ranked" category instead of the "Melee Combat.”
- When activating the Oversight or Surveillance Mode ability with multiple Overseers and Observers selected, the units will now activate all at once instead of one at a time.
- The textures of the Nexus spell Recall will not remain on units that were attacked by Neural Parasite.
- Viper Abduct and Reaper KD-8 Charge can no longer prevent Recall from finishing.
- Activating the Surveillance Mode ability will no longer cause Observers to appear in the production tab.
- Fixed an issue that caused the model for Calldown: Extra Supplies to become stuck in the air.
- Fixed an issue where, under certain circumstances, canceling 'Spawn Creep Tumor' caused the original Creep Tumor to retain the 'active' model but could not activate ‘Spawn Creep Tumor.’
- Overlords and Overlords with the ‘Ventral Sacs’ upgrade will no longer both be selected when using ctrl+click or double click.
- Fixed an issue that caused Spore and Spine Crawlers to disappear from Structures tab when they uproot.
- Adjusted the art for the Mira's Marauders Marine skin to help differentiate them from the default Ghost skin.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.