- New weekly Mutations have been added with ‘Bannable Offense’ kicking off the new challenges.
- A new Viking Trophy Top has been added for tournament winners.
- Fixed an issue that added a delay for when players could control their workers at the beginning of a Versus match.
- Zerglings using the Primal skin will no longer show the fire death animation when being killed by non-fire type attacks.
- Fixed several issues with War Chest 3 cosmetics.
- The War Chest: BlizzCon 2018 has been added in preparation for its global launch on August 9.
- Over 70 new items will be available including new skins, portraits, sprays, emoticons, and a new cosmetic: banners.
- Learn more in our preview blog.
- The In-game music that plays while not in a match will no longer play over campaign cinematics and cutscenes.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Mass Recall and Strategic Recall targeting cursor to not match the actual size of the affected area.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Anti-Armor timer to appear on the info panel of friendly units.
- Fracture LE – Fixed an issue that caused certain doodads to appear as placeholder spheres in the Editor and missing in the game client.
- Blueshift LE – Fixed terrain textures that were not aligned with certain mineral deposits.
- Co-op Missions
- Kerrigan – The Hydralisk Den can no longer morph into a Lurker den while it is evolving an upgrade.
- Nova – Fixed an issue where attempting to immediately unload units after using Tactical Airlift would cause the units to be dropped off in their original location.
- Cradle of Death
- Fixed the mineral arrangement for the left main base.
- Added lights to the ramps leading outside of the center bases to help guide players to the next objective.
- Fixed more doodads where units could be teleported to and become stuck.
- Malwarfare – The UI Minimap Icons for Kill Bots and Suppression Towers are no longer the same.
- Miner Evacuation – Replaced missing environment art.
- Part and Parcel – Fixed an area of the map where units could be dropped and become stuck.
- Nova Covert Ops
- Replaced missing environment art on the mission “Night Terrors.”
- Troopers now benefit from infantry upgrades.
- The Blazefire Gunblade's damage is now shown correctly in the info panel.
- Legacy of the Void – The Swarm Queen now has the correct unit model on the mission “Amon’s Fall.”
- Zerg melee attack upgrade no longer displays as a blank icon when looking at the Upgrade info panel during a replay.
- Known Issue
- Player Portraits can appear blank or missing when loading a replay.