- Doodad limit has been increased to 100,000.
- Added new objects in preparation for the next Team Liquid Map Contest.
- Co-op Missions
- Fixed an issue that caused Shieldguard’s Reflection Shield to prevent Hybrids from spawning on Part and Parcel.
- Units can now path between the Artifact Reserve and adjacent structures.
- Fixed an issue that caused Reflection Shield to cause Propagator clones to be friendly.
- The Robotics Bay for Fenix and Alarak will no longer use the default model.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the fast warp-in visual effect from displaying when placing a Pylon.
- Fixed an issue that caused box-selecting a single Probe collecting gas to select two Probes.
- The Nexus will once again display an animation when it is constructing a Probe.
- Fixed an issue that caused units with beam attacks to deal more damage than intended.
- It is no longer possible for Ravens to cast Interference Matrix on a Disruptor’s Purification Nova.
- Automaton LE: The Tarsonis Bridge doodad will now display creep properly.
- Port Aleksander LE: Adjusted the terrain at the natural expansion to prevent a two-Pylon-and-Photon Cannon wall-in.
- When equipping skins, there is now an option to equip all skins of the same set to all units and buildings.
- The Galactic Celebration, Mira's Marauders, Primal, and Purifier consoles skins have all be updated with custom UI buttons and colors.
- Co-op Mission dependencies can now be added: File > Dependences > Add Standard
- Malwarfare: Fixed an issue that caused Artifact Fragments to spawn in areas that are not accessible to the player.
- The Vermillion Problem: Legendary Legion units will no longer attack civilians.
- Zeratul will now gain benefits from attack and armor upgrades with each Artifact Fragment instead of only at level 15.
- Fixed an issue that prevented an Artifact Fragment from appearing if Zeratul was standing directly on it.
- Zeratul's command card icons for the Construct Bay will no longer appear on other Protoss Commanders’ Robotics Bay's.
- Legacy of the Void
- Enemy Taldarim Tempests now display the correct 3D portrait, model, and death animation.
- Wings of Liberty
- Outbreak – Selecting the Refinery at the starting base will show the correct wireframe model.
- You are now able to bind the Burrow and Unburrow abilities to be the same hotkey.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from earning achievements for gaining Ascension ranks.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Stalkers from being warped on the bottom and left side of a Gateway.
- Transforming Gateways will now immediately grant faster warp-in field instead of after the animation completes.
- Fixed a typo in the Transfuse tooltip.
- Removed the blood particle effect that occurred when certain Zerg units complete their morphing process.
- Team color on some in-game Trophies have been reduced.
- Fixed an issue that caused the burrow animation from the Adaptive Talons upgrade to not appear properly for enemy players.