The stone guardians have eyebeam weapons which resemble those of the colossus, though stone guardians can also attack air units. Despite having height similar to that of the colossus, stone zealots cannot be targeted by anti-air attacks.
They look like normal zealot statues before being activated.
Heroes of the Storm
The stone guardians appeared in Heroes of the Storm as some sort of a "boss" that, when defeated, fought on the side of the players that defeated them. They outranged towers, forcing the other side's heroes to target them fast.
The stone guardians do not possess unit portraits.
- Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, Smash and Grab (in English). 2010-07-27.
- StarCraft Legacy staff. 2011-10-26. BlizzCon 2011 StarCraft II Mod and BlizzDotA Panel. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2011-10-26.
- IGNentertainment. 2011-10-22. Blizzard DOTA: Giant Stone Zealot Gameplay. Youtube. Accessed 2011-10-25.
- Zero. 09/08/17. July 20, 2009 Wings of Liberty Single Player Info. StarCraft Legacy. Last accessed: 09/08/17.
- Galaxy Map Editor Version 3.0.5. Accessed: 2015-12-10.