- Tim Morten(src)
Morten's first Blizzard game was Warcraft II. He later played the original StarCraft in his youth. He received his bachelor's degree in Computer Science from the University of California, San Diego. He began his career at Activision as an engineer and later as a producer and director where he worked on games including Return to Zork, the MechWarrior 2 series, and Heavy Gear. He then founded Savage Entertainment, serving as CEO and producer for various licensed titles and co-productions, including games based Transformers, Star Wars, Marvel, and He-Man.
He helped develop various training tools for the US Department of Defense, including Darwars: Ambush!, DARPA RealWorld, and Crises Simulator. Before joining Blizzard, he served as Director of Product Development on Command & Conquer.
- ↑ 2016-11-05. BlizzCon 2016: Foundations for the Future. Youtube. Accessed 2016-11-05.
- ↑ 2014-11-04, Come Hang Out at the Community Corner!. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2014-05-11
- ↑ 2018-12-02, 20 YEARS OF STARCRAFT: AN IGN RETROSPECTIVE. IGN, accessed on 2018-12-03
- ↑ 2015-06-26, Blizzard's Secrets of Storytelling in StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void. GameSpot, accessed on 2015-06-28
- ↑ BlizzCon 2016 Press Kit: Legacy of the Void Developer - Tim Morten. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2016-11-11