The Tyrador System lies within what used to be Confederate space and is the home of an alcoholic beverage known as the Tyrador Mindbender. The system was the former home of the fanatical protoss sect, the Ihan-rii, before it was abandoned.
Due to their co-orbiting, both Tyrador VIII and Tyrador IX have extremes of climate. A change of a few kilometers would change the temperature, humidity and other aspects of climate. Unique life-forms such as the Tyrador blood-shrike can be found in that ecosystem.
- ↑ Underwood, Peter, Bill Roper, Chris Metzen and Jeffrey Vaughn. StarCraft (Manual). Irvine, Calif.: Blizzard Entertainment, 1998.
- ↑ 1999-04-16. Easy Money. StarCraft Compendium Map Archives. Accessed 2007-07-02.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. Collections Tab: Skins. July 19, 2017
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 McNeill, Graham (December 30, 2008). StarCraft: I, Mengsk. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 1416-55083-6.
- ↑ DeCandido, Keith R. A. (November 28, 2006). StarCraft: Ghost: Nova. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 0-7434-7134-2.
The list of authors can be seen in the page history of List of locations in the StarCraft series#Tyrador.
Wikipedia content was licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License prior to June 15, 2009 is. Wikipedia content from June 15, 2009, and StarCraft Wiki content, is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported).