Hello, SoulFilcher, and welcome to the StarCraft Wiki!
The StarCraft Wiki aims to be the World Wide Web's most comprehensive database on the StarCraft Universe and we're always pleased to have new contributors.
Please be familiar with the StarCraft Wiki's guidelines and policies. All additions to content articles must be appropriately referenced; unreferenced contributions may be removed. In addition, all images must be sourced when you upload them. If you need further assistance you may post in the forums or send a message to an administrator.
Please remember to sign your posts to talk and forum pages with four tildes (~~~~). This automatically adds your username and the date and makes it easier to see who's saying what!
Wikia recently changed the search system. If you are a registered user and don't like how the search system works now, go to your Preferences, "Under the Hood" and "Advanced Display Options". Select "Enable Go-Search" to fix the issue, then press Save. Unregistered users should register to use the direct search method.
We look forward to further collaboration with you in the future. Thanks for stopping by and, again, welcome to the StarCraft Wiki!
- Also please remember to categorize them.--Hawki (talk) 03:46, May 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Good lord they are pretty! I mean... glory... Props to you man! Keep it going up! SuperPrototype (talk) 14:55, May 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you, never noticed it.--SoulFilcher (talk) 18:24, May 16, 2013 (UTC)
Hey man, I was looking at the Odin page and it seems that nobody bothered putting up the new portrait from HoTS. You seem to upload lots of HoTS matierial so I am asking you, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY!!! UPLOAD THE NEW ODIN PORTRAIT!!!
- Oh yes! thank you! thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou...SuperPrototype (talk) 15:33, May 16, 2013 (UTC)
- And I didn't even have to ask for the HoTS Ursadon head!SuperPrototype (talk) 15:52, May 16, 2013 (UTC)
- You are free to do your own contributions, just keep them top quality ok? I've been trying to replace low-resolution images.--SoulFilcher (talk) 16:28, May 16, 2013 (UTC)
- You're welcome. I know you guys are working on the priorities so I've been trying to cover other things. Now I think I can work on the achievements.--SoulFilcher (talk) 21:02, May 17, 2013 (UTC)
Hello, I noticed that you replaced some of the images I uploaded with your own. I understand that it was because of better resolution. Don't get me mistaken. I am not disappointed. I'm actually wondering how you got those images and how I can reference my own properly. Nicholasemjohnson (talk) 04:08, June 7, 2013 (UTC)
- I guess you're talking about the achievement icons. I take mine from Blizzard's site or the game files. I used Firefox to have access to all image files in my achievement page and download them. To reference them add the source to the image's description, you can check how I've done it with mine.--SoulFilcher (talk) 15:18, June 7, 2013 (UTC)
Eh, can't really say. I'm afraid it's more a case of "the refs were set up like that" (not by me), so just keeping it consistent. I'm afraid I'm playing the role of burecrat here. You shouldn't worry about tracking down other such links though - I'm not that much of a red tapist.--Hawki (talk) 00:46, January 14, 2014 (UTC)
I saw you've posted a lot of the unused SC2 models (WoL and HotS), but when I try to search for them in the Editor under Campaign dependency, I can't find anything. Do you know if they've been removed from the game entirely or there is some specific search path/dependency I need to use?
Would really help out if you can tell me of some way to get to these unused models.. if they're still there.
Thank you in advance!
I am Isabel, artist assistant of Arash Nassiri. We are working in a project where we are researching in the history and narrative of starcraft. You can see the work and find further information about Arash Nassiri at http://www.arashnassiri.com/. We saw your profile and we are interested in having a chat with you about the narrative, the characters and your experience of the game.
Please, contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in having a chat or just find more information about the project.
Looking forward to hearing from you